As I was looking for other recipes to share, I happened to read this article that really caught my attention. This recipe is good for those who are fond of eating vegetables. It’s simple and very easy to prepare plus it’s good for our health.
Here’s the recipe for Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce:
1 pound Bok Choy
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1. Combine soy sauce, water, garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, sugar and mix well. Set aside.
2. Heat a wok or frying pan then put-in the cooking oil.
3. When the cooking oil is hot enough, pour-in the sesame oil.
4. Stir fry the Bok Choy. Put the stalks first and stir fry for about 2 minutes then add the leaves and stir fry for 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and transfer the cooked Bok Choy in a serving plate.
6. Heat the same wok or frying pan then pour-in the sauce mixture. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
7. Turn off heat then top the sauce over the Bok Choy.
8. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Try this recipe! Stay healthy!
Profile of the Author
Dianne Elisa Monte Manalastas
LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY