Nilupak na saging is considered as a preserved pinoy food which is basically originated by our ancestors from our native places which is abundant of fresh bananas. This could be a round shape depending upon your cup of tea, it usually seen on our tables during snacks time or anytime you want it. All you need to have is a raw of banana or more than that although make sure it’s a saba variety, grated coconut, sugar and margarine
Here is the roster of making Nilupak na Saging:
1. Grind or crushed boiled raw bananas.
2. Add grated coconut and sugar. Mix well.
3. Put pan coated with margarine.
4. Grind the boiled bananas then add grated coconut and sugar. Grind it well.
5. Put the mixture on the pan coated with margarine.
Do the nilupak that would fill your satisfaction in fullpack!