When I was still a child, my father would usually grill pork for lunch every time he returns home with pork with him. I always wanna see him cook the food ‘coz the aroma of the pork is so enticing that I constantly wish it was already okay for eating.
But the main part of the preparation is the making of the sauce. He will mix ingredients that will make the sauce taste sour to make the dish like a kinilaw. So it’s like a two-in-one dish already.
Here’s a recipe of Sinugbang Baboy na Kinilaw.
- 1 kg Pork Liempo, sliced
- 2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
- 2 tbsp MAGGI Savor Barbeque
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 small cucumber diced
· Marinate liempo in MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and pepper for about 1 hour.
· Grill over hot coals until browned and crisp then dice.
· Combine the MAGGI Savor BBQ, the vinegar, onion, and the cucumber.
· Toss into prepared sauce and serve right away.
This dish is not only delicious but it has nutritional values that can ensure you a good health.
MA. DONNA ERIKA T. NAVARRO
LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY- ABCommunication Intern