Aside from what is known about the Tausog which I do not want to mention any more in this page for obvious reasons. I'll just introduce to you the many delicacies of the Tausog's. Tausog by the way is a tribe/group (to be found in concentration) in the Sulu and Tawi-Tawi Archepelago, although some may be located in the Zamboanga Peninsula, the islands of Palawan and elsewhere in the Philippines.
The Tausog has many delicacies to offer, to name some we have:
1. Apam - maybe compared to a hot cake
2. Daral - fried young coconut wrapped in a Tausog version of lumpia wrapper
3. Kyilaw tyuktukan mampallam - Kinilaw na may hilaw na mangga
4. Agal-agal - kinilaw na seeweed
5. tyulah itum - a tausog twist of Bulalo. It sprinkled with black garnishing.
and so much more. . .