- 22 ounces extra soft tofu
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup uncooked tapioca pearls
- 4 1/2 cups water
- Pour 4 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
- Put-in the tapioca pearls and cook for 40 minutes in medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and let the tapioca pearls sit on the cooking pot until room temperature is achieved. Set aside.
- Heat a saucepan then pour-in 1/2 cup of water.
- Put-in 1 cup of brown sugar once the water starts to boil. Mix well and simmer for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Transfer the extra soft tofu in a glass or mug then heat in a microwave oven for a minute.
- Top the extra soft tofu with the cooked tapioca pearls and sweet syrup.
- Serve warm. Share and Enjoy!