Cebu Dinuguan (Pork Blood Stew)
Below, you can see the Cheap Cebu Dinuguan ingredients and procedures on how to cook Cebu Dinuguan. You can also get assistance from your parents or any relatives who knows how to cook Cebu Dinuguan.
Cebu Dinuguan Main Ingredients:
- 1/2 kg pork (diced)
- 1/8 kg pork liver (diced)
- 1 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 small onion (minced and diced)
- 2 pieces laurel leaves
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons patis or fish sauce
- 2 cups stock or 1 1/2 cup Broth
- 1 cup of icy pigs blood
- 4 lengthy vegetable peppers
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dark peppercorn
How to cook and Prepare CEBU DINUGUAN:
- In a can, shield pork with water, simmer for 30 minutes and remove scum that rises to the surface.
- Remove from broth and dice. Save 1-1/2 cups of broth.
- In a casserole or in a 2-quart stainless steel or porcelain saucepan,passion oil and saute garlic and onions for a few minute.
- Add in pork, pork liver, laurel leaves, patis, salt & peppercorn and saute for another 5 minutes or often.
- Add in vinegar and go to a boil without stirring.
- Lower warmth and permit simmer uncovered until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Add in stock or broth and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in blood, dough and protracted veggie peppers.
- Cook for 10 minutes often or cook until stirring consistency thickens, arouse occasionally to avoid curdling.
- Serve warm with rice or puto.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 50 minutes
serves up to 5 persons