- 1 cup Gold Medal all – purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon lihia (Iye)
- Few drops of yellow food color or atsuete
- Grated coconut
How to serve/prepare:
- Boil in a water for the steamer.
- In a bowl, blend all the ingredients except grated coconut.
- Mix until smooth and free from the lumps.
- Pour mixture into cuchinta molds or ungreased muffin pans about one – half full.
- Steam for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes then remove from pans.
- Serve with grated coconut.