Here’s an easy way on how to cook Cebu Palitaw.
We’ll start with the Cebu Palitaw ingredients:
3 cup grind sticky rice flour (malagkit or pilit in bisaya)
1 1/2 cup water
1 cup Grated coconut
1 cup Sugar
1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted and powdered
How to Cook Cebu Palitaw:
1. Combine rice flour and water. Blend thoroughly.
2. With floured hands, form small balls and flatten with fingers to form into ovals.
3. Boil 1 ½-quart in a pot.
4. Drop formed ovals in 2 cups boiling water.
5. Scoop out with skimmer as soon as they float.
6. Drain and roll in grated coconut.
7. Serve at once with sugar, mixed with toasted sesame seeds.
Here’s a picture of a ready-to-eat Cebu Palitaw. Very easy to cook and has affordable ingredients.
To those who haven’t tried it, try it now. Good for dessert!!