Another dish best served during lunch or dinner.
• 1 kilo Tilapia (already cleaned)
• 1 pc Onion (chopped)
• 2 pcs large Tomatoes (sliced or diced)
• 3 cloves Garlic
• 3-4 pcs Eggs (beaten)
• 1 bunch Spinach (optional)
• Cooking Oil
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Pat dry and rub the outside of the cleaned Tilapia with salt.
2. Heat oil over medium heat and fry Tilapia until golden brown. Set aside.
3. On a separate pan, sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
4. Add tomatoes on the pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add spinach (if you have), stir for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Pour in eggs, add water if needed, season it with salt and pepper. Cook for another minute or until it is done. Just don't overcook the spinach if it's part of your ingredients.
6. On a serving plate, place your fried tilapia and pour your egg mixture.
7. Serve hot!
Sarsiadong Tilapia simply means "tilapia in sauce." You can also use other fresh fish of you liking. Enjoy! :)
photos: panlasangpinoy.com | Choose Philippines FB page member contribution